SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

On Load Event Handler Methods are not firing after save of the form in CRM 2013.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Mahesh Sripada asked a question on 21 Nov 2013 10:13 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

We have some methods on load of the form, which used to get fired after modifying and saving the changes in the form in CRM 2011. But these methods are not getting fired after saving any changes in form in CRM 2013..

Vijay Waghmare responded on 21 Nov 2013 10:38 PM
My Badges

If you have used CRM 2013 feature “Bring in another form”, check if all the JS function are enabled or not for that form?

Thanks,

Vijay

Mahesh Sripada responded on 22 Nov 2013 1:28 AM
My Badges

Hi Vijay, We have used Merge Form to use the old form and the On Load Event handlers are enabled on the Form. We are using CRM 2013 Online and Browser version is IE 9.

Jason Lattimer responded on 22 Nov 2013 7:00 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

The difference is that with auto save the OnLoad event does not fire with every data save/refresh anymore. You might be better off hooking into the individual field events.

Effendy Lesmana responded on 5 Jul 2014 8:09 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Mahesh.. yes i also had same issue with you.. i have workaround to solve this issue..

please remember that, after save onload event not triggered.. but.. onchange event still get fired after you save the form.. you can attach your onload function into onchange event..

please check this blog for detail workaround..

dynamicscrmtouch.wordpress.com/.../onload-event-not-triggered-after-save-on-crm-2013

cheers,

EF-

Jason Lattimer responded on 22 Nov 2013 7:00 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

The difference is that with auto save the OnLoad event does not fire with every data save/refresh anymore. You might be better off hooking into the individual field events.

Effendy Lesmana responded on 5 Jul 2014 8:09 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Mahesh.. yes i also had same issue with you.. i have workaround to solve this issue..

please remember that, after save onload event not triggered.. but.. onchange event still get fired after you save the form.. you can attach your onload function into onchange event..

please check this blog for detail workaround..

dynamicscrmtouch.wordpress.com/.../onload-event-not-triggered-after-save-on-crm-2013

cheers,

EF-

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS