Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,573

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Connect to event hub

Posted on by VaHiX 1,034

Is it possible to connect our Dynamics CRM to an Azure event hub, that create an event each time we create a change in a CRM table. Is there any wa...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Is it possible to maintain the different cost for a product in Customer Engagement?

Posted on by CU13091455-0 4

Is it possible to maintain the cost for a product in Customer Engagement?   Salesperson would like to see the margin when creating a quote.&n...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Action from page extension is not showing

Posted on by IT-04102138-0 0

Hi everyone. I am new to Business Central and AL programming. I am now learning and following the learning path provided by Microsoft.   I ha...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Passing custom field on sales line to G/L Entry

Last replied Posted on by rajivsewsarran 87

HI All,   Here's the scenario. A new field was created on the sales line - which holds tax information. I was able to transfer this amount to...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum How to Optimize Performance in Dynamics 365 for Large Data Sets?

Last replied Posted on by CU27091056-0 4

I’m currently working on a Dynamics 365 implementation, and we are dealing with a large volume of data (millions of records). We are experiencing p...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Challenges with Custom Entity Performance in Dynamics 365: Seeking Expert Advice

Last replied Posted on by CU27091056-0 4

I am currently facing performance issues with a custom entity in Dynamics 365. This entity has a large number of records and complex relationships ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Customer settlement discount ledger detail

Last replied Posted on by TB-02101102-0 0

Good day   Where can I download a detail ledger account for all account settlement discounts allowed for a period, which will also indicate th...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum Link to Fast Track Training is not working

Posted on by JG-04102055-0 0

This link provided above to complete the training is not working for me.  Any suggestions?  

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum Tag manager

Posted on by CU04102056-0 0

Hello. Where/how do you add Google Tag Manager to commerce head and body?

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,469 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates