SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Sale leads permission issue

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

José Luis Badano asked a question on 30 Jan 2015 11:33 AM

Question Status

Verified

Hi, I am needing assistance in solving a problem that I have in CRM. I use the system of potential customers in the sales process. I have registered different users for sales and requires that a seller does not see sales of others. However, for some strange reason, in some random cases, it happens that a user is able to see sales that have not been allocated to him. I have already checked the permissions and can not find the problem, this happens with a few cases only. I guess it's some kind of bug, and I know how to replicate it.

Aileen Gusni responded on 30 Jan 2015 11:53 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Badana,

"it happens that a user is able to see sales that have not been allocated to him"

What is the sales you are referring to? According to the title, Sale Lead? Is it?

Is there any assign or share action?

If yes, you might check this sytem setting:

And also it might be caused by Relationship Behavior here:

So for example you link Account and Lead, then you assign the Account to that user B, so the User B can also see the Lead, as well for Sharing. Because it was set to Parental

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

José Luis Badano responded on 30 Jan 2015 1:38 PM

Aileen thank you very much!

solved my problem!

<3

I had not checked if it was shared with other user.

Thanks!

Aileen Gusni responded on 30 Jan 2015 11:53 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Badana,

"it happens that a user is able to see sales that have not been allocated to him"

What is the sales you are referring to? According to the title, Sale Lead? Is it?

Is there any assign or share action?

If yes, you might check this sytem setting:

And also it might be caused by Relationship Behavior here:

So for example you link Account and Lead, then you assign the Account to that user B, so the User B can also see the Lead, as well for Sharing. Because it was set to Parental

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS