Question Status

Suggested Answer
BColt asked a question on 23 Feb 2015 11:14 AM

Greetings,

I've been requested by some end users to figure out scheduled reporting for our on-premise CRM 2013 deployment. I've been able to schedule email delivery of Administrative Reports successfully, however when attempting to schedule delivery of a custom report, I get the following error on the My Subscriptions page on my SQL Server:

Failure sending mail: Failed to load expression host assembly. Details: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Crm.Reporting.RdlHelper, Version=5.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's ma

(unfortunately the rest of the error doesn't display, I imagine it has something to do with the assembly's manifest)

My environment: Dynamics CRM application server with a separate SQL server (with SSRS). I scheduled the report in the Dynamics browser as an on-demand snapshot, then "subscribed" to the report in SSRS. I've seen suggestions on various forums to modify the report in VS, change the assembly references etc., but nothing seems to have worked.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

BColt

Mamatha Swamy responded on 23 Feb 2015 12:21 PM

Check the error logs on the report server for the exact error detail

%programfiles%\Microsoft SQL Server\<SQL Server Instance>\Reporting Services\LogFiles.

meenoo responded on 17 Mar 2015 10:05 AM

Did you find a solution to this problem? I am facing the same issue. Please provide an update.. Thanks.

Suggested Answer
Chitrarasan Duraisamy responded on 17 Mar 2015 10:44 AM

You have to update the reference of the DLL in your custom report .Open the report that throws an error, click on Report->Report Properties->References update the referenced dll with following Microsoft.Crm.Reporting.RdlHelper, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

Chitra

Suggested Answer
Chitrarasan Duraisamy responded on 17 Mar 2015 10:44 AM

You have to update the reference of the DLL in your custom report .Open the report that throws an error, click on Report->Report Properties->References update the referenced dll with following Microsoft.Crm.Reporting.RdlHelper, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35

Chitra