SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

The best device to works mobile with CRM 2011 and upgrades...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Ville Andreas Rantala asked a question on 25 Feb 2015 9:09 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hi knowledge people...

Any one could recommend me some devices (Tablets, Tablets PC). to works mobile with Dynamics CRM 2011 and next to do an Upgrade?

Thanks!

Guido Preite responded on 25 Feb 2015 9:23 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hi Ville,

for tablets PC I think every Windows X86 tablet can be used (because it can use the standard browsers as a normal desktop or notebook)

browser tablets such Safari on iPad are not supported on 2011 but it's supported for 2013/2015

the compatibility list is here:

support.microsoft.com/.../3019557

Jimena Gaona responded on 25 Feb 2015 10:10 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hi Ville,

I suggest to review these links, in which are the list of devices that are supported to work with Dynamics 2011 or other versions:

+ rc.crm.dynamics.com/.../GS_CRM_mobility.aspx | Getting started with CRM mobility  

+  technet.microsoft.com/.../dn531170.aspx | Mobile phone support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online

+ technet.microsoft.com/.../dn531131.aspx | Tablet support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and CRM Online

+ technet.microsoft.com/.../hh699831.aspx | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 system requirements and required technologies

Please let me know is these links are useful for you.

Best Regards,

Hi Jimena, Guido.

Thanks for your replies! very usefull... now just it's tho choose the brand with that performances.

Has any particular brand? i'm thinkin in Toshiba or Dell, with W.8, do you recommend any one else?

Thanks!

Guido Preite responded on 25 Feb 2015 9:23 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hi Ville,

for tablets PC I think every Windows X86 tablet can be used (because it can use the standard browsers as a normal desktop or notebook)

browser tablets such Safari on iPad are not supported on 2011 but it's supported for 2013/2015

the compatibility list is here:

support.microsoft.com/.../3019557

Jimena Gaona responded on 25 Feb 2015 10:10 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

Hi Ville,

I suggest to review these links, in which are the list of devices that are supported to work with Dynamics 2011 or other versions:

+ rc.crm.dynamics.com/.../GS_CRM_mobility.aspx | Getting started with CRM mobility  

+  technet.microsoft.com/.../dn531170.aspx | Mobile phone support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online

+ technet.microsoft.com/.../dn531131.aspx | Tablet support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and CRM Online

+ technet.microsoft.com/.../hh699831.aspx | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 system requirements and required technologies

Please let me know is these links are useful for you.

Best Regards,

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS