Question Status

Suggested Answer
dbasarab asked a question on 6 Mar 2015 4:02 PM

I can remove items from the home screen fine.

When I try to remove home screens from the actual entities, I get this error:

(five errors for one hide action)

Reasons:

1:The ribbon item 'new.Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control0.Hide' is dependent on ribbon control id='Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control0'.

2:The ribbon item 'new.Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control1.Hide' is dependent on ribbon control id='Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control1'.

3:The ribbon item 'new.Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control2.Hide' is dependent on ribbon control id='Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control2'.

4:The ribbon item 'new.Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control3.Hide' is dependent on ribbon control id='Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control3'.

5:The ribbon item 'new.Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control0.Hide' is dependent on ribbon control id='Mscrm.Isv.account.Form.Group0.Control0'.

Suggested Answer
Mahadeo Matre responded on 6 Mar 2015 5:01 PM

You need to to remove command associated with the button

Suggested Answer
Mithilesh Kumar responded on 6 Mar 2015 11:04 PM

Hi,

Dynamics CRM won't let you perform any actions such as Hide / Delete on those component which has a Dependency on others.

In your example above there are five Components which is dependant on the Button you are trying to hide. You need to resolve the dependency first to get the button to hide.

Ribbon Workbench is a great place to handle all your Ribbon related changes.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Suggested Answer
Mahadeo Matre responded on 6 Mar 2015 5:01 PM

You need to to remove command associated with the button

Suggested Answer
Mithilesh Kumar responded on 6 Mar 2015 11:04 PM

Hi,

Dynamics CRM won't let you perform any actions such as Hide / Delete on those component which has a Dependency on others.

In your example above there are five Components which is dependant on the Button you are trying to hide. You need to resolve the dependency first to get the button to hide.

Ribbon Workbench is a great place to handle all your Ribbon related changes.

Hope that helps

Thanks