SBX - Forum Post Title

An Error has occurred,{1}{0} while Importing a solution

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Kinnu asked a question on 20 Jul 2015 6:55 AM
My Badges

Question Status

Verified

Hi Folks,

I am unable to import  any solution in CRM 2013 Onpremise,When am trying to import am getting Error like:

"An Error has occurred,{1}{0}".

Can any one please provide solution.

Rajkumar Rajaraman responded on 20 Jul 2015 6:58 AM
My Badges

Hi Kinnu,

Go to Event viewer check the log details.

Once again check your solution any of the components contains duplicates like webresources, attributes.,etc.,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

R.Rajkumar

"Please mark my answer as verified if you found it helpful"

Kinnu responded on 20 Jul 2015 7:03 AM
My Badges

Hi Rajkumar,

Thanks for you quick Response,

We checked EventLog.But no Luck,

can you let us know how to find the duplicate Resource or Attributes before installing the solution.

Thanks

Rajkumar Rajaraman responded on 20 Jul 2015 7:06 AM
My Badges

Go to your solution->Solution components-> check all components manually (if there any components added twice times)->if it's there remove the component-> save and publish->after import the solution

Kinnu responded on 20 Jul 2015 7:14 AM
My Badges

Hi Rajkumar,

We are trying to install a solution on vanilla state.However there are other organizations which couple of solutions and none of them are installed twice.

Can you share any other thoughts.

Thanks

Kinnu responded on 20 Jul 2015 7:34 AM
My Badges

Hi Raj,

we checked same as above links. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics CRM\CustomizationImport

Under this no files are present.

we have 11gb of unused memory.

Can you please suggest any other solution

Chitrarasan Duraisamy responded on 20 Jul 2015 8:19 AM
My Badges

I would suggest enabling the trace on the CRM server and try to import the solution than check the log file created by trace that may provide more on the error.

You can use below to tool to enable/disable trace in crm

crmdiagtool2011.codeplex.com

NoRa responded on 20 Jul 2015 10:19 AM

Hi!

Try to increase Annotation / E-mail Attachment size.

Nithin Paul responded on 17 Oct 2016 1:52 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I had the same issue while trying to import a solution from CRM 2016 On Premise (Update 1.0 KB3154952) to CRM 2016 Online.

The error occurred on Chrome and Firefox browsers, however when I tried to upload the solution using Internet Explorer as the browser and it worked!

Rutul Chauhan responded on 17 Oct 2016 2:31 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Try in other browsers. It should work in another browser.

Regards,

Rutul

Verified Answer

You could try this

https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/an-error-has-occurred-1-0-while-importing-solutoin-in-crm-2016-online/

Either clear the cache or try in a different browser preferably in private mode.

Abdul Wahab responded on 8 Mar 2017 8:06 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Kinnu

As per my knowledge, there is some duplication in the name of components. As this threads also told us social.microsoft.com/.../an-error-has-occured-10-while-importing-solution-in-crm-2011

Thank You

Abdul Wahab responded on 8 Mar 2017 8:07 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Kinnu

As per my knowledge, there is some duplication in the name of component/components. As this threads also told us social.microsoft.com/.../an-error-has-occured-10-while-importing-solution-in-crm-2011

Thank You

Snehal268 responded on 2 Jun 2017 7:19 AM
Suggested Answer

Thanks for the Solution Nithin,

It seems hard to believe for this kind of solution

skarlsen responded on 8 Jun 2017 4:45 PM
My Badges

Whats the best way to locate duplicate attributes or relations? It is nearly impossible to try to find them manually...

Nithin Paul responded on 17 Oct 2016 1:52 AM
My Badges
Verified Answer

I had the same issue while trying to import a solution from CRM 2016 On Premise (Update 1.0 KB3154952) to CRM 2016 Online.

The error occurred on Chrome and Firefox browsers, however when I tried to upload the solution using Internet Explorer as the browser and it worked!

Verified Answer

You could try this

https://nishantrana.wordpress.com/2016/09/30/an-error-has-occurred-1-0-while-importing-solutoin-in-crm-2016-online/

Either clear the cache or try in a different browser preferably in private mode.

Rutul Chauhan responded on 17 Oct 2016 2:31 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Try in other browsers. It should work in another browser.

Regards,

Rutul

Abdul Wahab responded on 8 Mar 2017 8:06 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Kinnu

As per my knowledge, there is some duplication in the name of components. As this threads also told us social.microsoft.com/.../an-error-has-occured-10-while-importing-solution-in-crm-2011

Thank You

Abdul Wahab responded on 8 Mar 2017 8:07 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi Kinnu

As per my knowledge, there is some duplication in the name of component/components. As this threads also told us social.microsoft.com/.../an-error-has-occured-10-while-importing-solution-in-crm-2011

Thank You

Snehal268 responded on 2 Jun 2017 7:19 AM
Suggested Answer

Thanks for the Solution Nithin,

It seems hard to believe for this kind of solution

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS