Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Problem with customer reimbursement

Last replied Posted on by CU30091825-0 0

Hello All, While testing customer reimbursement on pre-prod, I'm encountering the error shown in the screenshots below. The problem doesn't seem to...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum DialogField bound with parm method of RefRecId type, but a Int64 control is build.

Posted on by YQ-12070237-0 6

Hi Experts,   I am facing a strange issue with DialogField.   The following method is in contract class       public...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to get URL of Sales order attachment

Posted on by SG-05091051-0 23

Hi All, I have created one attachment in my sales order, and check in click on this its downloading the file.  Can i need the url of this file...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Automatically Upload File Generate from BC to One Drive

Posted on by Robby 7

Hi Everyone,   I'm looking for advice on automatically upload file generated from Business Central online to One Drive. Currently I have Job ...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Update of PurchTable not triggered when all order lines are deleted

Last replied Posted on by SA-20091232-0 22

Hi, I'm trying to do a customization, the scenario is as follows: I want to update a custom field whenever the Purch status of PurchTable is change...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum How to send notification and details to emailbox after form submission in RT Marketing

Posted on by Sophieanne 37

Hi,   We are currently transitioning to RealTime marketing and are working on recreating our forms. We have built a Dynamics workflow that se...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Opening Balance, Credit and Debit in Trial Balance using SQL

Last replied Posted on by SP-22072258-0 16

Hi, I'm recreating the trial balance that appears in AX 2012 in sql server. Rigth now, I have the closing balance but I want to get the opening bal...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Flowing few lines of General Journals lines from one company to another company

Last replied Posted on by Sarath 4

Hi All,   I created a custom field named TransferCompany in the General Journal Line page. With this field, I am transferring a few lines fro...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum automatic authorization

Last replied Posted on by MD-11070848-0 9

Hello,   When I create a new user, is there any way to automatically assign an authorization?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Quantity on Hand shows 79 but I could not fetch relevant Item Ledger Entry in Business Central

Last replied Posted on by Jaunt 164

Hi Team,   Good morning.   Today I came across a scenario where for an item card, it shows below value.   Quantity on Hand : 79...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,480 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,388 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates