SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

MS Dynamics 365 CRM Portal code

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

Arunprasad asked a question on 13 May 2019 8:28 AM

Question Status

Suggested Answer

I would like to know how to auto manage portal's custom code just like in TFS/VSTS?

At present ,I am using XRMToolbox to manage ,push or pull portal's code into CRM Instance but disadvantage is code checkin and checkout. 

Can anyone help me in this to manage a code with pull and push into CRM instance as well with checkin ,checkout options?

Thanks in Advance!

Pranav Shroti responded on 15 May 2019 2:12 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi

To my knowledge there is no direct way of doing this. If you store your custom code in TFS/VSTS then you will get check-in/out facility however there is no auto integration with CRM portal.

I believe if you want an automated you can explore Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines. You will have to do some programming to get this working.

www.softwaretestinghelp.com/devops-with-microsoft-vsts-ci-cd-to-an-azure-web-app

Hope this helps.

Pranav Shroti responded on 15 May 2019 2:12 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi

To my knowledge there is no direct way of doing this. If you store your custom code in TFS/VSTS then you will get check-in/out facility however there is no auto integration with CRM portal.

I believe if you want an automated you can explore Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines. You will have to do some programming to get this working.

www.softwaretestinghelp.com/devops-with-microsoft-vsts-ci-cd-to-an-azure-web-app

Hope this helps.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS