Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I am sending mails to employees of our client, but these all mails have been stuck and its status is pending send.
i have given the authority to the logged in user to send mails.
i also have checked our SMTP server.
Please suggest what i need to do now.
Please check the following things.
1. Have you checked the user in the system?
2. Have you approved the sending mail functionality to that user??
3. Have you configured the incoming and outgoing server at user entity.?
1. Yes.. i have checked the user with privileges.
2. i have approved this user for sending mail.
3. i also have configured the incoming and outgoing server for this user.
what else i m missing??
Please check the following setting also...
Login to the environment with the specific user you to whom you want to send mail.
Then in personal setting>>in email tab>>select the 'OnBehalf' check box
check the screenshot.
Thank a lot..
it worked for me...
Business Applications communities