Check out the latest features available in Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, including LinkedIn Connect, Voice of the Customer and Universal Resource Scheduling.
Dynamics 365 2019 release wave 2 plan Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365.Release Plan | Weekly Deployment Notes
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants.Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements.
ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks
Presently We are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Our CRM Performance Very Slow
1. What is major issue that CRM Performance becomes very slow?
2. How to identify CRM Performance?
Please give some Suggestion that may helpful us
1. I think there is no known Major issue why the Performance of CRM 2013 is slow.
2. you could try to run the integrated performance-analyzer. Just open an record and press ctrl+shift+q
Please see this link:
there are multiple reasons why CRM can be slow:
1. are you running a large number of plugins?
2. have you checked the principle object access table? This table is known for slowing down CRM over time. You could try to remove the inactive records from this table
3. have there been changes on the infrastructure?
4. have you verified if your SQL Server is in good shape?
I hope these suggestions will help you
Thank for Reply Tobias Koller
Thanks for your suggestion Bas van de Sande
The first item we usually recommend for folks having performance issues is to use the two tools that are built-in Microsoft CRM:
This will quickly help narrow down if the issue is Bandwidth, high latency, something interfering with the browser, OR something else.
Just to clarify are you saying if there are a large number of plugins this will cause CRM to perform slow? We have about 200 plugins and are experiencing very slow screen refreshes and page loads.
Business Applications communities