Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
The event viewer has various worrying error messages relating to the Email router. Emails do sent bust sometimes can have pending status for a few minutes. A few of them are as follows .
1. Could not verify the version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM at [http:/...] Client is unable to finish the security negotiation within the configured timeout (00:05:00). The current negotiation leg is 1 (00:05:00).
2. Could not verify the version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM at [http...] The request channel timed out attempting to send after 00:05:00. Increase the timeout value passed to the call to Request or increase the SendTimeout value on the Binding. The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout.
The list goes one. Is it normal to have these or is there something wrong ?
Did you check which user the errors were displaying for and was that user successfully configured?
Your EMail router can support multiple CRM Deployments so its also worth check if you have another other saved configurations.
Also check if you have installed the correct EMail router rollup that matches your CRM rollup version?
Best Wishes, Raz
I have checked that and
- they are both on the same rollup version.
- Email router is supporting one deployment
- I assume its for all users when they send emails, they seem to be generated when an email is sent.
Business Applications communities