Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum TAX declaration Belgium - sales tax code with a non-deductible rate - creditnote

Last replied Posted on by JD-01101025-0 12

Hello everyone   Currently we are setting up the TAX configuration for a client in Belgium. Due to the missing configuration in VAT via elect...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Prioritize mailbox in Customer Service

Last replied Posted on by eromerof 92

Hello,   I have a doubt related with the mailboxes synchronization and D365 Customer Service. In this scenario I have two mailbox. One mailbo...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Add Menu Short Cut

Last replied Posted on by JGarcia123 1,471

How do I add a specific screen to the menu short cuts.  For example, if I want to add "Purchase Invoices"  to the same line as "Customers&...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Getting the approval status of a Gen. Journal Line

Last replied Posted on by IT-04102138-0 18

Hi community! I was wondering if there was a way to get the approval status of a general journal line:     I can see there is a "Pendi...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Custom API to Create Sales Order in on-prem BC

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 47

Hi All,   Good Morning   I am using On-Prem Business central. I want to create a custom API using AL language, which will accept the be...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum How to resolve the snapshot debugging issue in al code

Last replied Posted on by Alina Fahim Ibrahim 120

How to resolve this issue? I am trying to do debugging snapshot on the production.  {             "name": "sn...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Configure-PreReqs.ps1 installing .NET Framework 4.7.2

Posted on by CU29091058-0 17

Hello experts,   i am trying to deploye dynamics 365 finance & operations 10.0.40 on-prem on windows server 2022 (please note .net framewo...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Set a global filter for the Attributes list in Segments [D365 Customer Insights - Journeys]

Posted on by Dominik Stalzer | p... 6

Dear Community. When creating a segment, I see Elements on the right side of the screen. There are tabs like Attributes, Behavioral, etc. In the At...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Shipping adresses pop-up

Last replied Posted on by WH-17051047-0 12

Is it possible to get a pop-up with the shipping addresses when creating a sales order?

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,554 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,588 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates