Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I am configuring an interactive Dashboard and trying to handle some issues. Maybe you guys could help!
1. I m trying to define the color of the strips shown next to the cards in a stream. Therefore i customized the color codes of my option set. But somehow the color isnt changing on the dashboard. It looks like that there is a default field specified for the color. How can I set the field which is connected to the color stripe in a stream?
2. I m trying to change the default sorting field of on specific stream. At the moment all streams are sorted by change date. Is it possible to change the default field for sorting of one specific stream? I tried to change the sort criteria in the view but that didnt change the sort criteria of the stream.
Thanks in advance!
I have the same problem!
For your first question to define the color of the strips shown next to the cards in a stream
1. Create an Entity with fields of type : Boolean / Option Set / Status and assign color codes to each of them.
2. In the Card Form, map the above field in the Color Strip Section
3. Save and Publish all customization.
4. Map this Entity’s view to a Stream in the Interactive Service Hub Dashboard, to see the view in Cards with appropriate mapped color code.
Also refer the link below
I tried this but after putting the priority field of the case entity into the color stripe section the color disappeared. Any idea?
Ok looks like a bug or wrong user behavior of myself but somehow after some trail and error the color changed and was shown! Thanks!
Business Applications communities