Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am configuring an interactive Dashboard and trying to handle some issues. Maybe you guys could help!
1. I m trying to define the color of the strips shown next to the cards in a stream. Therefore i customized the color codes of my option set. But somehow the color isnt changing on the dashboard. It looks like that there is a default field specified for the color. How can I set the field which is connected to the color stripe in a stream?
2. I m trying to change the default sorting field of on specific stream. At the moment all streams are sorted by change date. Is it possible to change the default field for sorting of one specific stream? I tried to change the sort criteria in the view but that didnt change the sort criteria of the stream.
Thanks in advance!
I have the same problem!
For your first question to define the color of the strips shown next to the cards in a stream
1. Create an Entity with fields of type : Boolean / Option Set / Status and assign color codes to each of them.
2. In the Card Form, map the above field in the Color Strip Section
3. Save and Publish all customization.
4. Map this Entity’s view to a Stream in the Interactive Service Hub Dashboard, to see the view in Cards with appropriate mapped color code.
Also refer the link below
I tried this but after putting the priority field of the case entity into the color stripe section the color disappeared. Any idea?
Ok looks like a bug or wrong user behavior of myself but somehow after some trail and error the color changed and was shown! Thanks!
Business Applications communities