Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum MTD(Making tax Digital) - An error occured while trying to obtain access token.

Last replied Posted on by Narasimha 18

Hello Experts,   Can anyone help to resolve the issue? While updating the "obtain access token" the below error is coming. Kindly Advise. &n...

Replies
Suggested answer
Supply Chain Management forum Dashboard Procurement and sourcing

Last replied Posted on by PL-02071925-0

Hello everyone, I need to a Dashboard Procurement and sourcing to managment the activities in purchase department. Does anyone know  whe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Irish VAT setup - Where to add reporting codes to the Salex Tax Codes

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 62

Hello! I am trying to find out where in the Tax Setup I can connect each Sales Tax code to the Sales Tax reporting codes. I do not know where to go...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum What setup is neeed in order to have an Irish VAT report extracted/printed in Pdf-format

Last replied Posted on by KK-29041429-0 62

Hello! I am a bit puzzled what steps and where to go in order to have a defualt (Irish) Tax report printed/extracted.  Is there some kind of e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum multiple external codes to sale invoice

Last replied Posted on by CU02071827-0

Hello,   I am newbie, but still..Trying to get multiple exteral codes to Standard Sales - Invoice. And unsuccessful :(    i ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Getting link to vendor's invoice that is attached to voucher

Last replied Posted on by MikeAutomates

Hi,   In Dynamics 365 FO, after selecting Vendor -> Voucher -> ExFlow -> Invoice, an invoice becomes visible. I need to automate t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Filter queues that show in dropdown

Last replied Posted on by KD-02071450-0

I have a requirement to hide certain queues from the list rendered here (the default one for the username and teams I belong to):     ...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Insights Tab on Native Contact Form

Last replied Posted on by KS-24051833-0 2

Is there a way to get the Insights tab onto the native contact field within an app that's not the Customer Insights App?  

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Can a D365 Advanced Find read/show contents from an Azure SQL Table or View?

Last replied Posted on by D_PBI 15

Hi, I understand Dynamics 365 Advanced Finds can present data that is either from a single table or from two tables that are directly related to eac...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Model driven app Approvals - How to dynamically chose who to send approval to?

Last replied Posted on by AM-01071441-0

Hi,   I have a stage in my model driven app for approvals. When the 'run flow' button is clicked, it triggers a power automate flow to send a...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

June 2024 Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter

Catch up on the latest news, events, and plans in the community

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,356 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,435 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics