Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Accounts payable invoice journal is advancing posting date II

Last replied Posted on by Duck Farmer Josh 0

Hello,    10.0.40 (10.0.1935.92)  - But this issue was seen in previous versions and called out on this post 2 years ago: ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Field Filter character limit in config package

Last replied Posted on by ZK-23072051-0 6

Hello!    My inventory is currently individually serialized (example barcode 15001,15002,15003, etc.). I would like to export the data v...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to learn Power BI and D365

Last replied Posted on by Isaac1400 196

Hi,   Can anynone please advise the easiet way to learn using Power BI with D365. Whats the process of getting it connected and running repor...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Downloading a license file when on CSP license

Last replied Posted on by JM-12091829-0 0

A company have transitioned from a NAV perpetual license to a CSP license through the Bridge-to-cloud2 initiative. They are in the progress of migra...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to apply an existing customer credit note to an existing Customer invoice

Last replied Posted on by JR-12091752-0 0

New to F&O can someone please spell this out for me step by step? Don't know where to start. Thank you.

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Please help with this error...because it's confusing me

Last replied Posted on by CU09091051-0 6

Hi Question for those with experience in a subject related to SQL server   I have a system running OnPrem and the database is on the same...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Customisable Reports for Operational and Financial Metrics

Last replied Posted on by CU12091813-0 0

Hi Everyone,    We have a deployment of D365 Finance and Operations and our finance department requires bespoke reports for their monthl...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Developer training - Recommendations on where to get from other than the MS Learn

Last replied Posted on by MacNeg 38

Hello,    We are new with D365 finance and operation (10.0.40) and would like to ask for recommendation on where we can get developer tr...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Resetting account distributions for a purchase order does not fix the issue

Last replied Posted on by HS-12091723-0 15

Hello,   When trying to correct a PO receipt line, we get the error below.  I tried resetting the the distribution through Procurement/P...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Dynamic columns/fields in grid, with lookup and freeze column feature

Last replied Posted on by CU12091221-0 0

Hi all,   In D365 F&SCM,  we are having the requirement of having the fields in the grid dynamically and data for the grid also fetc...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,252 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,089 Super User 2024 Season 2

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates