Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,579

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Fixed Asset Depreciation Reducing Balance - Fiscal vs Calendar (Monthly)

Last replied Posted on by FM-18100018-0 3

Hi all, I have some troubles with the setup of Reducing balance for Fixed Assets. Case: Company : Fiscal year 1/10/2024 – 30/9/2024 (is also the s...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Overdue invoice Alert message

Last replied Posted on by B3tzy 15

Hi,   In AX 2012, after performing a credit check, we used to get two alerts: Credit limit exceeded Overdue invoices However, in Dynam...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum How to generate Sales Orders PDF?

Last replied Posted on by BluFin.S 30

Hi team, I just realize that there is no button to generate orders PDF as it is the case for quotes for example. Please help. I need BEFORE creati...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Scheduling Reports in Management Reporter (MR)

Last replied Posted on by CU19101715-0 0

I'm working with a reporting tree in Management Reporter for Dynamics GP that has four departments. At a minimum, I need to generate separate report...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Adding a custom table to existing table map

Last replied Posted on by AV-17101658-0 4

Hello,   I am trying to add a custom table (Table X) to existing SalesPurchLine map. I have added the SalesPurchLine map to Table X unde...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Short closing of purchase order

Last replied Posted on by CU19100428-0 0

Hi ,   Need to know how to short close purchase order in business central. i have raised PO for 10 quantity and received 5 in warehouse recei...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Transfer money between accounts

Last replied Posted on by VaHiX 1,472

When I transfer money between accounts, I have exchange rate and a fix transaction fee,  what would be the best practice to handle it automati...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Relate a contact with multiple accounts

Last replied Posted on by VaHiX 1,472

What is the best way to have a contact that relates to multiple companies, like board members?

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,576 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,815 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates