Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
We have several UK based Dynamics 365 instances and were looking at publishing a over 1,000 KB Articles to one of our Dynamics 365 environments. After we had finished the usual process of creating the articles, adding to categories, reviewing them, and finally approving we were expecting to see these articles in our Cases form when we searched for our KB Articles, and we didn't.
After a lot of head scratching and googling we eventually stumbled upon the solution, which I thought I should share as I didn't find anything else on Google that helped with our specific problem.
Being a UK based company with Dynamics 365 instances in the UK we naturally set the KB Article language to "English - UK". We found that when a KB Article language was set to "English - US" we could see the article in the search results. After a bit of Excel online data manipulation we changed the language of all our KB Articles to "English - US" and hey presto, we could finally see all of our articles in the search results for our cases.
TL;DR - If you're in the UK and you set your KB Articles default language to English - UK then the KB Articles won't appear in KB Article search results, even if you've done everything else correctly. Change the article language to English - US to fix this.
Business Applications communities