Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
We have 3 environments in our organization for MS crm. Dev, QA and Prod. Before few days we copied production in both Dev and QA. After copy now in all environment VOC generating same feedback link for anonymous survey and NPS survey. Reason when we do auto configuration in VOC same organization id is generating. Please somebody help.
To properly reconfigure the VOC configuration, kindly follow the below steps in the Dev and QA orgs.
1. Delete msdyn_azuredeployment (Azure Deployments) using advanced find.
2. Delete "Voice of the Customer Configuration" record from Settings > Voice of the Customer Configurations.
3. Delete "Setup Data" from Settings > Voice of the Customer Imports.
4. Go to Settings > Voice of the Customer Configurations and click on Configure, then click on "Ok" in the dialogue box that appears.
5. Publish all the Surveys again so that the URLs are properly updated according to VOC configuration.
These steps would recreate the Azure Deployment and VOC configuration record properly and your issue should be fixed.
Please let me know if this helps and if you have any further queries.
Partner Technical Advisor
Business Applications communities