Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
We have 3 environments in our organization for MS crm. Dev, QA and Prod. Before few days we copied production in both Dev and QA. After copy now in all environment VOC generating same feedback link for anonymous survey and NPS survey. Reason when we do auto configuration in VOC same organization id is generating. Please somebody help.
To properly reconfigure the VOC configuration, kindly follow the below steps in the Dev and QA orgs.
1. Delete msdyn_azuredeployment (Azure Deployments) using advanced find.
2. Delete "Voice of the Customer Configuration" record from Settings > Voice of the Customer Configurations.
3. Delete "Setup Data" from Settings > Voice of the Customer Imports.
4. Go to Settings > Voice of the Customer Configurations and click on Configure, then click on "Ok" in the dialogue box that appears.
5. Publish all the Surveys again so that the URLs are properly updated according to VOC configuration.
These steps would recreate the Azure Deployment and VOC configuration record properly and your issue should be fixed.
Please let me know if this helps and if you have any further queries.
Partner Technical Advisor
Business Applications communities