Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
So we have two Views seen/used by our events team. Our event team uses ACTIVE VIEW for all Active registrations who are registered now hence we use filter as Event Registrations - Status = Active
Once an event is done we deactivate the event registrations along with Event and that falls into INACTIVE VIEW, filter is Event Registrations - Status = Inactive.
Now we had a need to reactivate some of those event registrations again and they belong to 2019 event registrations. Hence we decided to Reactivate the status to Confirmed and make all those registration active.
ISSUE: We cannot see all those registrations which we reactivated into ACTIVE VIEW SEARCH but when we do an advance find of those particular registrations we could find that person. Weird. It should be also found using ACTIVE VIEW SEARCH.
If someone had something similar then let us know.
Hope you are doing well & safe!
The work-around what am suggesting maybe weird as well, but worth a shot - Since I have experience similar issue where the expected data from the view was not shown, but when I use the same filter via advanced filter the same data was shown.
Goto the affected view and take the screenshot of the filter configuration and remove the filter, proceed to save & publish.
Verify from the view if the data is getting refreshed after we remove the filter configurations
Goto the affected view again, and back the filter configuration with the ref of the screenshot.
Now verify the view if the data is loaded with the active event registrations
If the above did not work, try to create a new view with the same filter configurations and check if that makes the difference.
The reason why am suggesting these work-arounds, and asking to play around views & filter, because the advanced find shows the data as expected with the same filter configuration.
Let me know the results.
We were able to fix this. Seems the filters were not set correctly and there were cookies stopping use to see the changes. Silly errors but good as a learning.
Business Applications communities