Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I am setting up a new CRM Dynamics 365 on a G-Cloud (sandbox as well as production environment).
As a general admin role, all goes well. Unfortunately as a user, I keep facing the issue mentioned below.
Is there anybody can help me to solve this issue.
(1) first of all, this message appears when trying to load the application
(2) Followed by
(3) When clicking on "technical details", the following message appears: (not very helpful)
(4) I tried running the bot and the bot tells me "all is fine - no issues found" and "all security settings are fine".
(5) I used several browsers, made sure I removed the Cookies, etc.
Does anybody has a suggestion where the issue is and what I can do to have it up and running?
I might have missed something when setting this up, but I don't see it at the moment.
Thank you for your feedback!
Can you try removing security roles from User then add it again to see if this works.
If above method does not work I would recommend to submit support ticket with microsoft.
Thank you for the suggestion Binpin. I'll remove and redefine the security roles and I come back with the outcome.
Hi FOD, I am experiencing the same issue. Let me know if you resolved it with security roles
Can someone share the fix for this problem please? We are also experiencing this issue with a user trying to access one of our apps.
Thanks in advance
Also receiving this error. If anyone has a fix?
Hi Jenn, I tried with sys admin role and it worked, so I copied it for the user and removed some entities that he was not supposed to access. not a professional solution, but works
Getting exactly the same. Couple of interesting additional points:
1) I've got the sys admin role, so can't see how it's permissions based.
2) I can access if I go through my companies Citrix virtual machine, but if I try from Edge on my local machine I get this behaviour - so again, it can't be permission/profile based.
All indications are that it's a browser issue, but I've tried clearing my cache and creating a new browser profile, but still getting the same.
Please say if anyone gets a fix.
Business Applications communities