Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 1 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I'm looking for your best opinion on the topic. I need to evaluate which would be the best approach.
I know it is not a simple model, but I am sure that there is someone in this forum with enough experience, who will be able to point me in the right direction! Pleaseee... :)
Context:1) Group of engineering & Construction
2) Several companies belong to the group (company A, B, C, D, etc.)
3) The Lead or Opportunity is defined as the Final Project (for the Final customer)
4) Proposals can be developed individually (by a single company), or by several group companies together or separately (the only limitation is that only one, or only one group, can compete for the final project)
5) Whenever companies show interest in participating in a specific project (or opportunity), a Participation Model is formed (group of companies or individual company)
6) There are 6 different participation models and in the same opportunity, several of these can appear
7) Participation models are the ones to be qualified or not (must be identified in the Lead phase)
8) Often more than 1 model of participation is qualified. For example, we can havea) Participation Model 1: Company A + Company B that compete together for the Final project (but with different services and therefore both have specific proposals)b) Participation Model 2: Company B that responds to a request for quotation from an external company that intends to bid for the Final ProjectIn this case, we have 2 Participation Models and 3 Proposals.
9) General process: Father Opportunity >> Participation Model >> Child Opportunity
Requirements:X) Ensure the functioning of this model, without losing the potential of the Dynamics solution
Y) Ensure a simple usability model, in which it is possible to access and / or introduce summary information (Final Project, participation model and companies related to each model) right at Father Lead
Z) Ensure a tabular model in the area of active Leads and Opportunities, which would allow the Parent Opportunities to be seen in a direct and integrated way >> Affected participation model >> Child Opportunities (Companies, individual proposals, etc.)
How could the system be developed to meet these requirements? Does anyone have any good suggestions?
Thanks in advance
Business Applications communities