Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
We're planning to Upgrade Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012 R2 along with CRM 2013.1 which is installed on the same server, could anybody suggest what are the best practices and recommended steps to upgrade.
I do this in the following order:
1. Get a full backup of your CRM database with SQL Management
2. Install SQL on a new server whose version is exactly the same as the previous one. (With Report service)
3. Install CRM software exactly like the previous version on the new server
4. Install Report Extension for CRM (available in installation folder)
5. Restore CRM backups within the new SQL Server via SQL Management
6. Import restored database into CRM Deployment Manager7
7. Check all CRM services and make sure they work
Business Applications communities