Hi all,

So I've started to try and migrate all my old auto record/case creation records and SLAs from the old workflows to Power Automate. I used the ARC migration tool microsoft has made available and selected just one quiet queue to test the waters.

So the whole migration step went well with no errors or partially migrated message. The problem came when after I went to edit the new record creation record, opened Power Automate, authenticated with my credentials (I'm a system admin) and then turned the record creation record to active.

I then deleted the old record creation rule using the old workflow but when I went back to the flow it threw the below error:

Not sure what's causing this error or if this will happen for all the record creation rules I migrate over. I don't want to do anymore until I know what's causing this.