Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Recently Rep role users (With BU privileges on Contact Entity and Contact Territory Custom Entity) were experiencing an error "You do not have permission to access these records. contact MS Dynamics 365 admin for help". In a Contact Entity Sub Grid. That too intermittent, by refreshing the page the error disappears and then reappear after a while. On clear cache it won't appear again for 3-4 hours and reappear. Issue is in all browsers, in iPad and Mobile app too. Any ideas to solve this issue ?! Rest all subgrids were working expected.
Does this happen to a System Administrator as well? Was there a change to this entity recently? If so, were all the changes saved and all customizations published?
No, It's happening only to the users who'll be having Rep role. No changes were done on those two entities in last 2months and the customizations were correctly published.
Please verify if you have added both contact and Contact Territory entity to your Model driven app.
Also validate if you have given Read permission on Contact and Contact Territory entity to the role assigned to that user.
Ask your user/impersonate same role to your user and check browser Developer Tool Network for more detailed error for any permissions which are missing.
Please mark my answer verified if this is helpful!
Follow my Blog: xrmdynamicscrm.wordpress.com/
Thank You Bipin, Yes, we've added both entities in Model driven app with respective forms and views.
The users have BU level access to their assigned roles.
To validate with the browser Developer Tool Network, issue occurs so oddly, in unexpected times so intermittently, the error don't appear after refresh to load in Browser Dev tool. We've tried clearing browser caches too. Not a worthy step.
Business Applications communities