Tracking Contributions on multiple forums

• AJ Ansari posted on 4 Apr 2017 1:03 AM

Over the last month, I've contributed fairly regularly to both the Dynamics NAV and the Dynamics 365 Business Edition forums.

But when I drill down on my badges (from my profile) or look at the Leaderboards to review my contributions, I only see my Dynamics NAV contribution counts. How can I track contributions made to the Dynamics 365 Business Edition forum?

Thanks!

• Microsoft Dynamics Community Manager responded on 5 Apr 2017 3:25 PM

Hi AJAnsari! 

Is this the section you are referring to on the Badge and Leaderboard pages? 

• AJ Ansari responded on 5 Apr 2017 11:05 PM

Hi,

Yes, that's where I'm looking. But unlike your screenshot, Microsoft Dynamics NAV is neither in big and bold, nor does anything happen when I hover over it or click it. I've tried with Chrome and IE (Windows 10).

• Microsoft Dynamics Community Manager responded on 7 Apr 2017 11:44 AM

AJ,

The forum contributions widget is configured to only show the Dynamics Product Groups that you are a member of. If you're only a member of NAV you will not see the other Groups, like in my screenshot.

Unfortunately, Dynamics 365 Business Edition and Dynamics 365 Enterprise Edition have not been added to the contributions config so we'll open ticket to get them added. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!