SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Any easy way to mark all your unread notifications as read?

Provide Feedback Forum

• Ravi Kashyap posted on 12 Oct 2018 2:10 AM

Any easy way to mark all your unread notifications as read instead of clicking "Mark Read" one by one?

• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community Manager responded on 12 Oct 2018 10:38 AM
    My Badges

Hi Ravi,

Unfortunately, one by one is the only way to mark a notification as read, which is not convenient for members like yourself that receive a lot of notifications. We have a ticket created and will update this thread with any updates.

• Ravi Kashyap responded on 29 Oct 2018 8:47 PM

Hi,

This is in place now, the option "Mark All as read" marked all the notification as read on the current page.

Thanks for continuous improvements in making the site more convenient to use :)

• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community Manager responded on 30 Oct 2018 8:25 AM
    My Badges

Yes, late last week we added the option to Mark All as Read in the Unread Only notifications tab. Reference screenshot below. 

After selecting Mark All as Read, all notifications on that one page will clear, so a max of 10. 

We also want to add the option to mass delete so we'll keep you updated with any progress on that feature. 

• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community Manager responded on 20 Nov 2018 3:03 PM
    My Badges

Ravi, 

Quick update that we have also added the option to mass delete. Under the All Notifications tab, flag the Select All field and then Delete All Selected will appear in the top right. This will only Delete the notifications from that page. We hope this helps!

• Ravi Kashyap responded on 20 Nov 2018 6:42 PM

Great. Already tried this and it works fine :)

• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community Manager responded on 12 Dec 2018 11:05 AM
    My Badges

Hi MYGz,

Thank you for the feedback! Glad to hear the site is loading fast for you and I like your suggestions. We'll document and review with our design team.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS