• dynamix9347 posted on 31 Aug 2017 8:30 AM

Greetings everyone! I'm new to this community but a long-time follower. Just thought I would introduce myself and see if anyone would like to connect.

I have been working in Dynamics CRM as a solution consultant for about 3.5 years now and have worked in partner hosted on-premise CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013/2015, and now 2016/365. 

My goals are to get more involved in managing custom solutions, staying abreast of new changes with 365 and explore new and exciting ways to get the most out of CRM in the MS Cloud. I am strongest with UI customization and configuration but weakest in FetchXML and Processes. Does anyone know of where to start with these 2 items? 

Thanks and looking forward to getting involved with this community!

• Microsoft Dynamics Community Manager responded on 6 Sep 2017 4:05 PM

Welcome to the Microsoft Dynamics Community, we're glad that you have decided to join us! 

I'd recommend Searching the community for FetchXML and Processes because there's a good chance that someone has already asked a forum question or written a blog article on the topic you're interested in! If you're not able to find anything try posting your question in the CRM Forum.