Big Respect and Big Hi To all Dynamics experts

• Mohamad Barada posted on 2 Nov 2017 12:12 PM

Big respect seeing all dynamics experts here helping each others, it remind me with an expression read once " Helping others to be successful will make you more and more successful".

I would like to say Big Hi to all Dynamics Experts. I have been working for more than 15 years with Dynamics NAV, CRM and around 10 years with Microsoft Dynamics AX. I never thought to contribute in such communities but honestly I see it very efficient so I decided to take goal on myself to contribute more and more in helping others to solve their problems in case I know the answers. Looking forward also to get support from other experts when I'm facing problems or something that I'm not able to solve within Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV or CRM.

Thanks in advance for all your support and understanding.

• Microsoft Dynamics Community Manager responded on 7 Nov 2017 2:32 PM

It’s great to hear that you plan to contribute more and we are extremely fortunate to have so many fantastic members and experts that willingly share their knowledge! We're glad that you've joined us and please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or feedback about the site.  

Have a fantastic day! 

• Mohamad Barada responded on 7 Nov 2017 2:38 PM

Thanks for your reply and nice wishes.

Best wishes for your too.