SBX - Search With Button

SBX - Forum Post Title

Requirements and Process Review Report Template - missing from Sure Step Online?

Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step

James Memery asked a question on 9 Jul 2013 8:58 AM

Question Status

Unanswered

Hi all,

I use Sure Step Online for reference and to source example templates I need to create a project template on SharePoint.

The Decision Accelerator Offering "Requirements and Process Review" refers to a 'Requirements and Process Review Report' in the process flow, but I cant see a template.  Is there one?

UMESH PANDIT responded on 16 Jan 2014 12:04 AM
My Badges

Hi James,

Please check this link,, mbs2.microsoft.com/.../default.aspx

Enter your partner ID, then go to Documents in left side, scroll down to Requirements and Process Review, click and download the template.

James Memery responded on 17 Jan 2014 1:34 AM

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

I had already searched within the documentation as you suggested, but was not able to find what I expected.

I can find a powerpoint presentation entitled "Requirements and Process Review Final Presentation", but I was expecting to see some sort of word template to record the detailed findings of the review.

Indeed the powerpoint mentioned above actually refers to a deliverable (on slide 5) called "Requirements and Process Review Report".  It is a template for this report that I was searching for.

It might be that such a template does not exist anywhere, but I just wanted to confirm that this was the case, and it wasn't just proving hard to find!

We have developed our own format now, but it would still be useful to compare it to a Microsoft template.

Thanks again for your reply

James

Adam Lloyd responded on 4 Mar 2014 3:02 PM

I too am looking for a Requirements and Process Review Report Template.

I have looked in mbs2.microsoft.com/.../default.aspx but there is not a Requirements and Process Review Report Template in that library.

Adam Lloyd responded on 17 Mar 2014 12:31 PM

To update others that may find this post while looking for a Requirements and Process Review Report Template:

I have been referred to these support forums by all avenues with Microsoft I ask for this report template, but no answer has been given in this thread from Microsoft. We have now generated our own  Requirements and Process Review Report Template.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS