Topic
Replies
Vancouver BC Dynamics User group - Forum Vancouver BC Dynamics User group

Last replied Posted on by KhaledN 15

Hi all, Is this group still active? It doesn't look like there's been a meeting since September and we're coming onto a year since then soon.

Replies

Posted on by TheRealPobblebonk 15

Hi, We have an issue where a user has been added to the appropriate Azure AD groups and security roles and teams have been added however the user once they open Dynamics 365 they are greeted with a message: Any guidance on next steps troubleshoot...

Replies
Unanswered

Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Agenda for May 12th Online BC|NAV UG Event - We have three (3) amazing BC|NAV MVP speakers to give us an overview of BC 2022 Wave 1 new features. This is a excellent change to see what is being rolled out and ask those questions to our experts in ...

Replies

Posted on by Gayla Shulhan 20

Sad I missed the Sept 30 meet-up. How was it? 

Replies

Posted on by Chris Ho Yee 40 User Group Leader

Just a reminder about the next meeting on September 30, 2021 from 8-11 AM PT. Link to event details - community.dynamics.com/.../eventdetail

Replies

Posted on by Community Member Microsoft Employee

Replies

Posted on by RegCracknell 5

Hello all,I look forward to meeting with you. 

Replies

Posted on by KhaledN 15

Looking forward to meeting you all and reconnecting with some! Will this focus on Dynamics 365 F&SCM only or will there be space for the broader Dynamics 365 ecosystem?

Replies
Unanswered
Vancouver BC Dynamics User group - Forum Hi All,I have a created a filed of type media in my table and have imported an image in that. Now I

Posted on by Rahila_Ali 5

Hi All,I have a created a filed of type media in my table and have imported an image in that. Now I want that image to be added to my email Body if po...

Replies
Unanswered
Vancouver BC Dynamics User group - Forum Hello all,Does anyone know how we can save the D365 Sales Hub Opportunities Pipeline view metric set

Posted on by AJdeWet 7

Hello all,Does anyone know how we can save the D365 Sales Hub Opportunities Pipeline view metric settings?  It seems like every time you switch b...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,773 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,513 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates