Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,573

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum FIFO Inventory - how to post financial costs without ending the whole production order?

Last replied Posted on by TB-04101656-0 2

Currently operate in avg FIFO inventory environment. Looking to understand how to post costs to partially reported as finished production orders. I...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Using Excel in Management Reporter

Posted on by Hayan Said 244

Dear All,   Please can you advise about reading from Excel in D365 F&O Management reporter, in AX 2012 this functionality was available, ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Not able to select Prepayment invoice in PO invoice

Posted on by User D365 164

Dear All,   When i am applying prepayment invoice to the remaining invoice in PO. select button is disabled. due to which i am not able to se...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum The redirect URI specified does not match the redirect URIs for the app

Last replied Posted on by Luiz C. Ventura 19

Hello,   We have an tier-1 environment with Cloud POS and scale unit on it.   The POS was working fine, suddenly it started to trigger...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Passing custom field on sales line to G/L Entry

Last replied Posted on by rajivsewsarran 87

HI All,   Here's the scenario. A new field was created on the sales line - which holds tax information. I was able to transfer this amount to...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Is it Possible to Insert 20+ Sales Orders in a Single API Call in Business Central?

Last replied Posted on by SU-02101242-0 7

Hi everyone, I have a requirement where I need to insert over 100 sales orders into Business Central in a single operation. Is it possible to achie...

Replies
Suggested answer
Commerce forum Could not uninstall MPOS out of Window

Last replied Posted on by Ett 481

Hi all,   I would like to uninstall MPOS to install Store commerce app and I got the error stopping uninstall it. I tried to login another ac...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Unable to Export the Excel or Download the files from F&O

Last replied Posted on by Raj Borad 399

Hi, I use the F&O of Local VHD after setting up the Hosts file. The URL is working fine, and I can use the F&O.   When I try to dow...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Query::update_recordset Bug

Last replied Posted on by Ludovico M. 17

Hello,   I'm trying to use Query::update_recordset, but I think I found a bug   Here is a sample job that I created.   If ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,493 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates