Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,573

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Every new release some new APPS appears on Dashboard

Last replied Posted on by ZS-04101531-0 45

Hello everyone, recently the new release deployed on our environments, we noticed more and more default APPS appears on default dashboard, i.e., Cop...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Passing custom field on sales line to G/L Entry

Last replied Posted on by rajivsewsarran 87

HI All,   Here's the scenario. A new field was created on the sales line - which holds tax information. I was able to transfer this amount to...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Customer settlement discount ledger detail

Last replied Posted on by TB-02101102-0 0

Good day   Where can I download a detail ledger account for all account settlement discounts allowed for a period, which will also indicate th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Best Practice to Customise Navigation in Solutions?

Last replied Posted on by NicholasHE 18

I have been working on customized forms and views in an unmanaged solution in my Dynamics 365 Sales Dev environment, that will be imported as a mana...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Change the PO from confirmed to approved

Last replied Posted on by CU02091831-1 4

Hi! Is it normal for a PO to change status from confirmed to approved when a credit note is applied to it?

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Action from page extension is not showing

Last replied Posted on by IT-04102138-0 0

Hi everyone. I am new to Business Central and AL programming. I am now learning and following the learning path provided by Microsoft.   I ha...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum PURCHASE PREPAYMENT INVOICE

Posted on by CU05100549-0 0

HI, How to filter purchase PMI that is not converted to PPI in Dynamics 365 Business Central.

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum Challenges with Custom Entity Performance in Dynamics 365: Seeking Expert Advice

Last replied Posted on by CU27091056-0 4

I am currently facing performance issues with a custom entity in Dynamics 365. This entity has a large number of records and complex relationships ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum I want to enter (Dimension Set Entry) in the (General Journals) In the right way

Posted on by CU09091051-0 40

hi for all   I want your help in this case   I want to enter (Dimension Set Entry) in the (General Journals) screen and I have a dimen...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,469 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates