Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Certificate problem

Posted on by Evgenich 41

Hello everyone,After certificate update see this error: ></StackTrace><ExceptionString>System.InvalidOperationException: The clien...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum the quantity restrictions in project purchasing

Posted on by Islam Mohab 25

In the purchasing process I want to restrict the user from purchasing more than the quantity that are existed in the Activity from the planer in proje...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Passing a new parameter to a class

Posted on by M Salah

I have created a new checkbok in the form custpostinvoicejob and i have extended the closeok method as the following public void closeOk()  ...

Replies
Unanswered
Project Operations forum Can F&O Projects have the same Project ID across multiple Legal Entities

Posted on by Community member 7

The question here relates to where an organisation that might have more than one one legal entity in D365 F&O, e.g. relating to separate countries. Where the organisation has Projects into which more than one legal entity contribute or work on...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Purchase Line extension + Posting

Posted on by RomRyan 6,214

Dear All,I have extended purchase line table and added a field that is compulsory. I want if I post my purchase invoice or order, the field will ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Export Sales invoices from BC to google drive

Posted on by David Tailor 721

Hello, How can we export Sales Invoices from Business Central to google drive as pdf? is it possible through VS code? Regards,David

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Duplicate sales orders in D365 Finance and Operations

Posted on by Community member

Hi Everyone, Can anyone tell me how to duplicate sales orders please ? THX. regards. Catherine.

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum How to get all workers contact number details

Posted on by Maqbool Khan 5

HiWe are migrating from ax-2012 to D365 FO in this regard one of our requirements are to get all workers contact details/number which includes email a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum ODATA handling of more than 10000 records: nextLink?

Posted on by Basti Aurand 24

Hello, we are facing the /known ODATA problem/ when working with more than 10000 records. What is the best way to handle those issues? I rea...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum CTI Integration

Posted on by sing_ideas

Hi, Unable to locate a CTI integrator for Dynamics 365 Online in India. Is there anyone provider? regards, Singaravelu S, CFP

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,490 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,986 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,130

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans