Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Data entity for SysEmailHistory

Posted on by Community member

Hi, i want to to make a flow using the Fin&Ops flow in Power Automate to get SysEmailHistory from D365, but i cant find an entity or a way to...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Tables structure

Posted on by Community member 26

Hi,I'm trying to figure out the best way to build tables in D365let's say we have teachers and studentsWhat's the best way to build the new tablesSolu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Message in event log: "The HTTP header ClientActivityId is not set or has an invalid GUID"

Posted on by Thorsten Kern 20

We are using Business Central 22.1. The event log very often contains the following message:The HTTP header ClientActivityId is not set or has an inva...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Why budget control triggered for negative amount ?

Posted on by Community member 871

Hi, I'm using Budget control to check my company budgeting. While everything is ok, I find it quite strange when I have purchase line negative (t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Platform integration forum How to use a PowerBI .Pbix for multiple customers?

Posted on by kenvdhorst 18

Hi all,  I want to use a PowerBI dashboard I've designed for all my customers. Whats the best way to manage this?  In short: ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Contact's work history

Hello, We are trying to track contacts work history so for eg: John Doe works at company A and he move job to company B, how do i show this in th...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics Business Central migration forum difference between ledger entries and detailed ledger entries

Greetings to everybody,Would you kindly explain to me the differences between ledger entries and detailed ledger entries, such as between customer led...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Need to split cust. ledger entries

Posted on by Ahsan Murshed 78

After sales order posted,we need to split the cust. ledger entry, into multiple entries based on a custom payment method. I was trying to use followin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How to use Main Account and Dimension translations

Posted on by Community member 6

Our D365 system is in English, and I want the Main Accounts and Dimension names to show up in Danish when a person is logged into the system in DA.&nb...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Splitting of tax in Supplier/Vendor Invoices

Posted on by Phil Matthews 36

Good afternoon, We have a scenario where we will need to split a Vendor Invoice Line, because some of the line content is taxable, and some is no...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,452 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 220,949 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,126

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans