Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Get help from experts and peers in forums.

Join a discussion

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum API calling from C# Using Connection

Posted on by Community member

Hello everyone,I'm relatively new to the Dynamics world and currently facing a challenge. I've created a new custom connector with OAuth 2.0 and succe...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to reconcile a bank ledger entries that are open more than a year?

Posted on by Jaunt 111

Hi Everyone, Good evening. What is the best way to clear out old G/L entries still showing as bank reconciliation open items.  Most of ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to personalize G/L accounts for budget

Posted on by Alejo Bohorquez 16

Hello everyone I have the following question about budget functionality: is it possible change the name of the g/l account in the code colum...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum can i set up 2 financial periods for one company?

Posted on by Community member

We have our statutory FY end December but our reporting year is end Feb (parent's FY), is it possible to be able to run reports for the 2 periods with...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum A/P Aging doesn't tie to Smartlist A/P (Payables Transactions)

Posted on by accountinguser2018 129

Hello,What would the reason be that an A/P Aging run in the Purchasing module wouldn't tie to a Smartlist A/P listing, where the same parameters are s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum allocated location - Permission Set

Posted on by Community member 14

hello All I have a problem with the issue of permissions and setting a filter on the use of sitesWhen I put more than one filter in the same tabl...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Fiscal year-end closing issue

Posted on by Community member 3

Good day, We are running the year-end close process in one of the companies in the system. When we run it, the system shows a message that the ba...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum how to create tax entries in preview posting in purchase invoice in business central

Posted on by Community member 2

how to create tax entries in preview posting in purchase invoice in business central al

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum general journal

Posted on by Community member 6

This seems like a simple issue, but I'm having trouble with finding the history of a general journal.  Is there a way to find a single journal an...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Validation of the calculated amounts in the boxes in the VAT declaration report

Posted on by Community member 6

Hi Forum members,I spent quite a while of validating my VAT declaration report (German) with the actual tax transactions. For all of the boxes I ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 281,720 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 221,136 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,132

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans