Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Human Resources forum
Unanswered

Benefit Management

Posted on by 47
Hi Community, i want to know if i can integrate different benefit platform into D365 seamless. or should i advice my client that D365 Benefit management can accomodate their benefit and entitlements requirements.

Many thanks.
  • Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Benefit Management
    Hi,
    You can evaluate whether HR's own benefits management functions meet customer requirements based on the benefits management documentation. Benefits management overview - Human Resources | Dynamics 365 | Microsoft Learn

It is possible to integrate different benefits platforms into HR. If native benefits management does not meet customer needs, you can consider D365 HR integration. And you can seek support from partners to determine which platforms can be seamlessly integrated with D365 HR. Find the right app | Microsoft AppSource
    Best Regards,
    Hana

• Judy Profile Picture
    Judy Microsoft Employee on at
    Benefit Management
    Hi, Benefits management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resources provides a flexible solution that supports a wide variety of benefit options. Human Resources also includes an easy-to-use employee experience that showcases your offerings.
    The reference MS Document:
    To determine if D365 Benefit Management can accommodate your client's specific benefit and entitlement requirements, you may need to evaluate factors such as the complexity of benefit plans, eligibility rules, and customization options to ensure a seamless integration with their existing benefit platforms.

Hope it helps.
    Best Regards,
    Judy

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans