Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Unanswered

Button Group [Export To Excel] is invisible for certain entity on entity view

Posted on by 87
Hello
I found that the out of box button [Export to Excel] is invisible for certain entity like lead, opportunity but visible for activity entity. Have checked the entity ribbon definition using command checker, seems there is a <HideCustomAction> on this button(homegrid.{entityname}.ExportToExcel), and <HideCustomAction> is applicable from a managed solution by other provider. Currently we can not find the original managed solution
in this case, is it possible to /restore/ the visibility of the export button? Thanks
Best regards
Song
  • Song Profile Picture
    Song 87 on at
    Hi Rudy

Thanks for you reply.
    With Ribbon Workbench, I can not found related hidden button, in a unmanged solution. but I can see this hide button rule in Command Checker(ribbondebug mode)

Best regards
    Song
  • RudyZhang Profile Picture
    RudyZhang Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

We have analyzed your requirements and if you want to restore the hidden buttons in Dynamics CRM, you can use /Ribbon Workbench/Restore Hidden Buttons

For more details, please refer to the blog at the link below
    https://ribbonworkbench.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/102796-5-hiding-unhiding-ribbon-elements

I hope my answer is helpful to you! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
    Rudy Zhang

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,768 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,985 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans