Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Do not save the previous filter value on the page

Posted on by 42

Hi All, 

Now, when I opened the page in Navision (ex: to make sale order, Sales Order (42)), then select Show more fields to expand all field => Close this page and open again i see that all fields opened, this very inconvenient because the display fields is to much

I want when close page and open again then previous filters are cleared and return to the original, this mean not save any previous filter after open again page

How do i do it in the Development inviroment ?

pastedimage1656041410299v1.png

Thanks so much

Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    JAngle Profile Picture
    JAngle 33,139 on at
    RE: Do not save the previous filter value on the page

I suppose this is partly down to user personalisation. So if I toggle show more it stays that way until I remove it. Also how a default page is set. The “Importance” property controls the “show more” and according to here is not something a page extension can adjust: docs.microsoft.com/.../devenv-page-property-overview

Therefore you might have to consider this for your own page only. However, you can’t currently alter the lookup or drilldown page in a table extension either: docs.microsoft.com/.../devenv-table-properties

Given your page is for the SO doc card. You might need to consider closing the default page to then open another. It doesn’t seem like a nice pattern but worth a try perhaps. This blog discusses another topic but it shows closing the original page to open a new one: https://yzhums.com/16756/

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans