Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Insights - Journeys forum
Suggested answer

Google reCaptcha - form submission failure

Posted on by
Hi,

I've tried to integrate google recaptcha to my form. I've followed all instructions given in here. When I try to submit the form, the form submission fails. Web page inspection gave the following info: /errorMessage: /Required params cannot be null or empty ms_captcha_solution : , ms_captcha_type : , ms_captcha_flow_id : /. Same error comes with V2 invisible, V2 checkbox and V3.

Is there something missing in the instructions or does the default captcha solution require disabling? What could be the issue in this? I've now tried almost everything that comes to my mind with this.
Categories:
  • SG-12071144-0 Profile Picture
    SG-12071144-0 3 on at
    Hello,
    I have followed all the instructions in the doucment and also written a plugin code.
    But the form submission fails. In the network tab of developer tools it shows 500 internal server error.
    i dont see div tag automatically renderding a value.
    Any ideas on this issue?
  • Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

Has the issue been solved?
    Have there been any updates? Please feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
    If it has been resolved, can you mark the response as an answer?

• Suggested answer
    Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

I encountered the same problem as you in my testing.

According to a screenshot from the official documentation.
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-insights/journeys/real-time-marketing-form-custom-captcha#2-add-the-captcha-text-value-to-the-form-submission
    Once the form is submitted, the g-recaptcha-response parameter is added automatically to the form submission.
    However, creating fields in the contact entity will have a prefix. It is not possible to create a field as shown in the image.

This could be the cause of the error.

You can follow the documentation's instructions to build a plugin that hides the value of this parameter so that the form can be submitted successfully.
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-insights/journeys/real-time-marketing-form-custom-captcha#3-create-a-plugin

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more.
    If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me .

Best Regards,
    Dengliang Li

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,995 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,610 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans