Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Suggested answer

Create Invoice Without Affecting Existing Inventory Stocks

Posted on by 530

How can we Create Invoice First before delivery Without Affecting Inventory Stocks in Microsoft Dynamics GP?  Because our company need to Collect 50% Downpayment or Full-Payment from our Customer and then they want us to temporarily keep their purchase materials in our warehouse and deliver it later to the customer's project sites when the materials are already needed.

• Sarah Profile Picture
    Sarah on at
    RE: Create Invoice Without Affecting Existing Inventory Stocks

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution. tellpizzahut

• paulbowerixf Profile Picture
    paulbowerixf 5 on at

Maybe you can try to make a proforma invoice. But if seriously I was searching for some information about trading stocks and accidentally got there. Does it make sense to get involved in trading? Is this a real money-making thing or just it's just gambling? I want to make money on this but I'm afraid to lose all money I have accumulated for a long time. I found also some of these free stocks on the internet that seems to be not so valuable for now. There are many ways to get these stocks: https://arrestyourdebt.com/ways-i-get-free-stocks/ . It's not so valuable but it's safe.

• Suggested answer
    kdd281 Profile Picture
    kdd281 465 on at

Just create another line using a non Inventoried item on the Sales Order and then bill the other half using another line. When shipped, sell the inventoried item at 0 dollars to balance it out.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,768 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,985 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans