Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum
Answered

Duplicate detection emails no longer being sent after completion of duplicate detection jobs.

Posted on by 3
Hello, 

Our duplicate detection jobs are running and completing as normal - we can this via system job monitoring (both recurring jobs and manual jobs initiated from saved views) but the email notifications for these jobs have suddenly stopped sending. 
We have tried several different job owners and initiators so it is not limited to one account. 

All has been fine and normal for years and nothing has changed that we are aware of but the emails stopped sending about a week ago 

Any help gratefully received, thanks,

- Seamus
Categories:
  • seangorm Profile Picture
    seangorm 3 on at
    Duplicate detection emails no longer being sent after completion of duplicate detection jobs.
    Thanks Dengliang Li  - nothing had changed so I did not think I had to do this but when I did (again) what you suggested the emails started to send. 

I have liked your answer but I cannot see any option to verify it or mark as the correct answer? 
  • Verified answer
    Dengliang Li Profile Picture
    Dengliang Li Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

Please check that the email address used to receive system job finish notification is approved and enabled and can be used for incoming and outgoing emails.

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more.
    If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me .

Best Regards,
    Dengliang Li

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans