Skip to main content

Notifications

Business Central forum
Suggested answer

Quantity on Hand shows 79 but I could not fetch relevant Item Ledger Entry in Business Central

Posted on by 154
Hi Team,

Good morning.

Today I came across a scenario where for an item card, it shows below value.

Quantity on Hand : 79.

However, I could not trace a item ledger entry for that quantity. Also, in the ILE screen, there are no 'open' entries and the remaining quantity is zero for all lines.

Please provide your assistance to figure this out.

Thanks.
  • Jun Wang Profile Picture
    Jun Wang 7,072 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at
    Quantity on Hand shows 79 but I could not fetch relevant Item Ledger Entry in Business Central
    Could you share screenshot on what shows when you drill into 79 on item card? 
  • Suggested answer
    Hello,

I checked BC SaaS and it seems like Qty on Hand is not a standard field on the Item Card.
    You can also check it clicking Ctrl + Alt + F1 what will open page inspection and there you can try to find your field.

However, you can check your Purchase Orders which are not shipped yet, because in that case, you will have listed the quantity of the item, but there does not need to be an item ledger entry that is generated for, it because it is not shipped yet. Something like standard filed Qty. on Purch. Order.

Greetings

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Dynamics 365 Community Update – Sep 16th

Welcome to the next edition of the Community Platform Update. This is a weekly…

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,462 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,366 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates