Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Business Central forum
Unanswered

Upgrade from v14 to v25 error

Posted on by
I'm currently trying to upgrade one of our older databases from v14 to v25 using the MS cookbook and I ended up with following error in Task 17 during the upgrade of Microsoft Base Application v25:
  Could not upgrade the extension 'Base Application' by 'Microsoft' from version '14.0.0.0' to '25.0.23364.25445' for tenant 'default' and company 'Southern Cross Pet Insurance' due to the following error: 'Cannot create the specified RecordId of length 448 for table 808482864 because it is invalid.' and AL stack trace: 
  "Upgrade - BaseApp"(CodeUnit 104000).UpgradeBankAccountsMobilePhoneNo line 9 - Base Application by Microsoft
  "Upgrade - BaseApp"(CodeUnit 104000).UpgradeContactMobilePhoneNo line 10 - Base Application by Microsoft
  "Upgrade - BaseApp"(CodeUnit 104000).OnUpgradePerCompany line 33 - Base Application by Microsoft
  "Upgrade Triggers"(CodeUnit 2000000008).OnUpgradePerCompany(Event) line 2
The event log also says this:
A record's keys, in table: 808482864, could not be deserialized into NavRecordId because the field type 12336 is not a valid NavType.The primary key value that caused an invalid NavType: <redacted>, startIndex: 0, and length: -1.
First, we thought the Change Log could cause this, but it apparently remains even after I had switched it off.
Has anyone ever faced an issue like this? I'm running out of ideas about what the cause may be.
  • VaHiX Profile Picture
    VaHiX 1,463 on at
    Upgrade from v14 to v25 error
    Verify the configuration of the table with ID 808482864. Ensure that the primary key field is correctly set up and that there are no inconsistencies in the field types.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,792 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans