Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Voice forum / Create automated respo...
Customer Voice forum
Unanswered

Create automated responses via Power Automate

Posted on by
Hi all,

This question had been asked in a different fashion on this form and elsewhere. 

1. My requirement
  1. - Customers can respond my survey via a link (form/text based)
  2. - Customers can respond my survey on the phone (voice-based)
  3. - Admins of my organisation need a consolidated report of the survey answers, regardless how the answers had been submitted.

2. Implementation
 (1) For the text based version I use standard Customer Voice Surveys and Azure SMS. OK
 (2) For the voice based version, I have a solution where customers can answer a voice enabled survey via the IVR. The IVR collects the responses in a JSON format OK
 (3) I want to use Dynamics Voice reports which fit my needs perfectly. For the voice-enabled version I have a PA flow and create the survey response + question responses via Dataverse Dynamics Voice into the CV tables.
But I don't see the entries on the Dynamics Voice User Interface. KO

What do I need to do, so that I see my responses on the  Dynamics Voice User Interface?

Categories:
  • RudyZhang Profile Picture
    RudyZhang Microsoft Employee on at
    Create automated responses via Power Automate
    Hi,

Based on the information you provided, we searched for information related to /Dynamics Voice Report/ and found that this feature is part of the Customer Service application. And according to the official documentation, this feature uses PowerBI to generate a report and does not show specific records.
    The link to the official documentation is as follows
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-service/realtime-voice-dashboard

Are you using this feature and not some other similar feature? If you are not using this feature, can you provide more information? For example, a picture, etc. This will allow us to more quickly pinpoint the cause of the problem.

Best Regards,
    Rudy Zhang

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,696 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,490 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans