Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Human Resources forum
Suggested answer

EEO-1 Reporting Setup

Posted on by 182

In watching Microsoft's training videos for D365 for Talent, it looks like they are using Job Functions to define the various categories used in the U.S. for EEO-1 reporting, but I can't find any documentation explicitly stating this is how to do it or where the EEO-1 report goes to pull the information. I saw in one video a column called "Regulatory Job Category" under Job Functions, which seems like a more likely source, but in that video the column had no data in it and I can find absolutely no documentation anywhere on that column/field. 

Any guidance would be appreciated as I'm trying to figure out how to set this beast up so I can guide our HR team through the process, and I don't have an environment to play in (yet!).

Categories:
  • Suggested answer
    Nicu Aleman Profile Picture
    Nicu Aleman 2,587 on at
    RE: EEO-1 Reporting Setup

Hi Steve,

there aren't many resources on EEO, as this is still in Preview mode

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/talent/access-preview-feature 

"EEO/OFCCP Support – New activity types enable the use of a predefined form for the collection of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program (OFCCP) data from the candidate. This is a predefined form and is not editable."

this option can be enabled or disabled from Attract (attract.talent.dynamics.com) in the Admin Center - Feature Management and then EEO/OFCCP reports. Please see the screenshot below.

EEOScreenshot.PNG

regards,

Nicu

read my blog: https://talent.asgcrm.com

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,513 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,862 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans