Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Service forum
Suggested answer

How to identify who rejected or missed a notification for a new call/conversation in Omnichannel

Posted on by 4
Hi - Agents have the option to accept, reject or miss (no action) on incoming conversations notifications.
Routing diagnostics shows this  live, but then it has no record as it is just interested in assignment and routing.
Where is this information about conversations rejected/missed/accepted stored?
  • Suggested answer
    GC-29041623-0 Profile Picture
    GC-29041623-0 4 on at
    How to identify who rejected or missed a notification for a new call/conversation in Omnichannel
    I know this is an older thread, but I thought I would answer since there is so little information about Omnichannel reporting. The basic structure of a a conversation in Omnichannel is : 

Conversation -> Session -> Session Participants with each being a 1 to many relationship.

In order to get to the information about if a conversation was missed, you have to do it at the session participant level.  There is a field called "Left On Reason" in this entity and among the statuses are "AgentTimeout" and "AgentReject."  This is where you need to report on those activities.    To do this for a specific conversation, you can do an advanced search like below.  For overall reporting, where you'd need to connect all the entities, you'd need to do this in PowerBI as Dynamics doesn't have the right relationships built in those entities to properly connect them.

• Sergio Banguero Profile Picture
    Sergio Banguero 4 on at
    Thanks for the response, unfortunately it does not really answer the question.

We opened a ticket simultaneously and got a very interesting suggestion from MS Support.

Using the PowerBI data model, just create a report that shows a list of conversations/sessions and mark if they are rejected or not

• Suggested answer
    RudyZhang Profile Picture
    RudyZhang Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,

Your request to see who rejected the conversation is not supported.

Our team has tried to reproduce your actions, including creating a Workstream, creating a chat widget, simulating a customer conversation reject, looking at suspicious tables in the Dataverse (e.g., notifications, etc.), but have not found the appropriate records.

Based on our team's investigation, we propose two possible alternatives
    Option 1: Turn on auditing, you can turn on auditing for a specific entity to view the change history of that entity's records. But this method is very time consuming.

Option 2: According to the official documentation, for missed notifications or rejected notifications, administrators can enable the "Agent Missed" and "Agent Rejected" features. When an Agent misses or rejects a notification, the status will be set to "Inactive" and "Do not disturb". Administrators can manually view agents in these two states.

For more information about these two features, please refer to the official documentation in the link below.
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-service/oc-notifications#missed-notifications
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/customer-service/oc-notifications#agent-reject-notifications

In fact, both of the above solutions have their own drawbacks and can only partially meet your needs, if you think you need this feature is indispensable, you can use the following link to propose your idea.
    https://experience.dynamics.com/ideas/

I hope my answer is helpful to you! If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,
    Rudy Zhang

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans