Skip to main content
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / Proveedor con divisa d...
Finance forum
Unanswered

Proveedor con divisa distinta a factura, pago impone divisa del proveedor

editSubscribe (1) ShareShare
ReportReport
Posted on by 20
Estimados (as), por favor su gentil ayuda en Dynamics 365FO, tengo un proveedor con una divisa de MXN, y la factura se registra en USD, el pago el sistema no me respeta la divisa de la factura o transacción  y me impone la del proveedor.  Desconozco si es un parámetro, sin embargo la necesidad es que el pago se realice con la divisa de la transacción o de la factura, de que manera puedo realizarlo?

Muchas gracias

ENGLISH
Dear ones, please your kind help in Dynamics 365FO, I have a supplier with a currency of MXN, and the invoice is recorded in USD, the payment system does not respect the currency of the invoice or transaction and imposes on me the currency of the supplier. I don't know if it's a parameter, however the need is for the payment to be made with the currency of the transaction or the invoice, how can I do it?

Thanks

Categories:
  • Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue on at
    Proveedor con divisa distinta a factura, pago impone divisa del proveedor
    Hi,
    This is an English forum. In order to allow more people to help you, I have translated it into English as follows:

Dear ones, please your kind help in Dynamics 365FO, I have a supplier with a currency of MXN, and the invoice is recorded in USD, the payment system does not respect the currency of the invoice or transaction and imposes on me the currency of the supplier. I don't know if it's a parameter, however the need is for the payment to be made with the currency of the transaction or the invoice, how can I do it?

Best Regards,
    Hana

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,045 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,570 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans