Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 general forum
Unanswered

Doubt about posts on Social Engagement

Posted on by 5

I did a comment about a older post and it not appear. My doubt is, if we'll see these recents comments made in these older posts?

• RE: Doubt about posts on Social Engagement

Hello Rafael

As the manual said, once you set-up your queries Social Listening starts listening.

Microsoft Social Listening starts collecting and analyzing new data (posts, comments, news, etc.) starting the day that you "Saved" your search topics (and queries) like a fishing net. As a result, It will not collect and present to you older posts (i.e. last year's comments and posts) if you set your solution today.

Refer this link: www.microsoft.com/.../keep-track-of-live-data-streams-with-social-center.aspx

Thanks.

• Rafael Santos Profile Picture
    Rafael Santos 5 on at
    RE: Doubt about posts on Social Engagement

The post that I did was made in a older post on Instagram. But it doesn't appear when I looking for it.

• HamletDRC Profile Picture
    HamletDRC on at
    RE: Doubt about posts on Social Engagement

As you have seen, MSE allows you to make comments and publish posts directly from the browser.

Whether or not these comments are eventually acquired by MSE depends on your search topics.

For Facebook pages, your comments should automatically be acquired because a Facebook search topic will by default acquire all posts and comments for a page.

For a Twitter search rule, your comment may or may not be acquired... If you configured the Twitter rule to acquire all Replies, then your reply should be acquired. If you are not acquiring Replies then you probably won't see your comment be acquired.

For a keyword search rule, for example for the keyword "#dynamics" then your comment probably won't be acquired. If you acquire a tweet that contains #dynamics and then reply to that tweet. then it depends on what you wrote. If your reply contains #dynamics then it will be acquired, otherwise not.

What exactly is your scenario? Perhaps I can offer a little more concrete clarification.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 287,995 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,610 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans