Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Insights - Journeys forum
Suggested answer

Website interaction in real time scoring model

Posted on by 54
Hi community, 

I would like to know if it's possible to use website interactions in the new real time scoring models? My client would like to score leads if they visit their website. I know this was possible with outbound marketing, but is there any way to do this with real time scoring models? 

If not I was thinking maybe it could be done using a trigger and a journey and if needed triggering a power automate flow? 

Thanks again! 

• CU04071629-0 Profile Picture
    CU04071629-0 2 on at

Integrating website interactions into real-time scoring models can optimize lead prioritization effectively. Utilizing triggers and automation tools like Power Automate within your CRM can streamline this process, much like how optimizing UPVC windows enhances home efficiency. For tailored solutions, consider consulting your CRM support.

• Megancs98 Profile Picture
    Megancs98 54 on at
    Hi! 

Im not quite sure how the system will know which lead or contact has visited the website if the person has not filled out anything.. Could someone explain? 
  • Suggested answer
    Cui Hao Profile Picture
    Cui Hao on at
    Hi,

Do you have any other questions?
    If it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
    Cui Hao
  • CU12060602-0 Profile Picture
    CU12060602-0 4 on at

Hi Megancs98,

Yes, it's possible to incorporate website interactions into real-time scoring models. By tracking user behavior on your client's website, you can assess leads in real-time based on their actions. This approach aligns with Adobe Lightroom's smart tagging feature, where the software analyzes photo metadata and user interactions to organize and prioritize images. Similarly, real-time scoring models utilize triggers and journeys to assess user engagement, helping prioritize leads effectively.

Hope this helps!

• Suggested answer
    Cui Hao Profile Picture
    Cui Hao on at
    Hi,

After testing, I realized that the scoring model for the Real-time module does not provide an OOB approach to site interaction.

I found a way to indirectly implement site interactions.
    You can embed Form into your own website, Form has an interactive method: Marketing Form Visited, when the user visits your website, it is equivalent to indirectly visit this Form, from the realization of the plus or minus points.

But since the test environment can't publish this scoring model, I can't say for sure how it turned out.
    You can make reference to this idea of mine, I hope it will be helpful to you.

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
    Cui Hao

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,420 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,672 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans